A power supply has the task of converting alternating current (AC) power or temporally variable direct current (DC) power to fixed-voltage DC power. Even a one percent improvement in conversion efficiency is directly linked to lower power consumption and energy saving.
|Search by Application|
|Distributed Power Supply for Server||Power Supply for Air Conditioner||IH Cooking Heater||Solar Power System|
|Search by Design Topology|
|PFC||DC-DC Converter||DC-AC Inverter|
|Search by Key Device|
|ICs for PFC Power Supply||ICs for Microcontroller Power Supply System
||POL Converter||IGBT||Power MOSFETs|
With Power Esim you can:
- PowerEsim is an online simulation tool for switch mode power supply.
- Various kind of circuit topologies are prepared in PowerEsim. Also, PowerEsim provides simulation functions such as waveform analysis and other analyses for each circuit topology.
- You can try out Renesas IGBTs and other products through PowerEsim.
Note:This sponsored link allow only one user at a time. If the sponsored link is already in use, you will be redirected to the free version or PowerEsim.
Applicable products: IGBT
With Renesas VP you can:
- Renesas VP is a tool for simulating the operation of a power MOSFET.
- A power MOSFET characteristics graph is calculated according to user-specified conditions and displayed online.
- A My Renesas account is required to use this tool.
Applicable products: MOSFET
You can download simulation data such as SPICE parameters or IBIS models for each product lineup shown below.
*: Links to each product information page.
|MOSFETs for switching
FRD (Fast Recovery Diodes)*
Op Amp, Comparators
|About Power Supply|
All electronic and electric devices in the world around us require a power supply to run. To use an analogy, the power supply is like the foundation of a house. However, mostly it is taken for granted and not really given much thought, like air.
|Technical Information Magazine RENESAS EDGE
RENESAS EDGE is a technical information magazine that presents the latest technological trends, use cases, application technologies, and so on from Renesas.