- 1. Criteria for Disclosure
- Renesas Electronics discloses material information to the public promptly and adequately in accordance with the Timely Disclosure Regulations (the "Regulations") enacted by the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc ("TSE"), and other applicable laws and regulations such as the Companies Act and the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act. We are also committed to disclosing information which may affect investment decisions in a proactive and prompt manner, even when the information does not fall under the laws and regulations.
- 2. Methods Employed for Disclosure
- With regard to information that falls into the categories defined in the Timely Disclosure Regulations, we will make the information public on the TDnet (Timely Disclosure Network) offered by the TSE as well as a prompt disclosure on this Website.
We will also work to provide information not fall within the scope of the Regulations on the basis of our judgment, to help our shareholders and investors in the understanding of our business management. The disclosure will be done in a timely and appropriate manner, e.g. through this Website.
- 3. Quiet Period
- To prevent unauthorized release of any information affecting the stock price during the preparation period for the financial announcement, Renesas Electronics observes a "quiet period" for a given period of time. During this period, we refrain from making comments or responding questions related to the financial results.
However, in the event that financial results are expected to substantially differ from the latest forecasts during the quiet period, we will make appropriate announcements based on the Regulations.
- 4. Other
- In addition to this disclosure policy, please refer to Disclaimer while using information posted on this Website.