- 1. Basic Stance of Disclosure
- At Renesas Electronics, under the standards of the Renesas Electronics Group Charter, we will carry out fair, ethical business practices and convey these practices to all ourstakeholders.
- 2. Objectives of IR Activities
- Renesas Electronics regards its IR activities as a means to gain a fair appraisal of the value of the Company. To pursue this, we promote timely, fair and continual disclosure of information that is necessary for making investment decisions. In addition, we engage in active communication with shareholders and investors in promoting deeper understanding of our Company.
- 3. Promotion of IR Activities
In consideration of the objectives of its investor relations activities, Renesas Electronics believes that it must deliver to shareholders, investors, and securities analysts, appropriate information related to its business operations, financial operations and management strategies. To this end, the Company holds financial and other meetings, providing management the opportunity to engage in direct dialog with the shareholders, investors and securities analysts. Furthermore, we report evaluations and opinions provided by the shareholders, investors and securities analysts to the management and the other members of the Company, in aim to improve our business practices.