General-purpose MCU with built-in 10-bit A/D converter and serial interface. Hversion includes built-in power-on reset and voltage drop detection circuit. Maximum oscillation frequency is 6MHz. Comes in a 20-pin package. QzROM versionavailable.
- Minimum instruction execution time: 0.5 μs
(at 6 MHz oscillation frequency, in through-mode)
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
(It depends on operation source clock, oscillation frequency and operatingmode.)
- Timer 1: 8-bit timer with two reload registers
- Timer 2: 8-bit timer with two reload registers
- Interrupt: 5 sources
- Key-on wakeup function pins: 12
- Input/Output port: 14
- A/D converter: 10-bit successive comparison method, 4 channel
- Serial interface: 8-bit × 1
- Voltage drop detection circuit (only for H version)
- Reset occurrence: Typ. 2.6 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Reset release: Typ. 2.7 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Power-on reset circuit (only for H version)
- Watchdog timer
- Clock generating circuit (on-chip oscillator/ceramic resonator/RCoscillation)
- LED drive directly enabled (port D)
Electrical household appliance, consumer electronic products, officeautomation equipment, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.