LCD driver MCU for remote controller applications, featuring a built-in carrierwave generating function, power-on reset, and voltage drop detection circuit. Maximum oscillation frequency is 6MHz. Comes in a 52-pin package. QzROM versions available.
- Minimum instruction execution time : 0.5 µs (at 6 MHz oscillationfrequency, in high-speed through-mode)
- Supply voltage : 1.8 to 5.5 V (It depends on operation source clock,oscillation frequency and operation mode)
- Timer 1 : 8-bit timer with a reload register and carrier wave outputauto-control function
- Timer 2 : 8-bit timer with two reload registers and carrier wave generationcircuit
- Timer 3 : 16-bit timer (fixed dividing frequency)
- Interrupt : 4 sources
- Key-on wakeup function pins : 17
- I/O port : 22
- Output port : 3
- LCD control circuit
- Segment output : 32
- Common output : 4
- Voltage drop detection circuit
- Reset occurrence : Typ. 1.7 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Reset release : Typ. 1.8 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Skip occurrence : Typ. 2.0 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Watchdog timer
- Power-on reset circuit
- Clock generating circuit
Built-in clock (on-chip oscillator)
Main clock (ceramic resonator/RC oscillation)
Sub-clock (quartz-crystal oscillation)
- LED drive directly enabled (port D)
Remote control transmitter
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.