The UPD78007x microcontroller is 8-bit microcontroler for general purpose.
Supply voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
ROM capacities: 48 KB to 60 KB mask ROM and 60 KB flash memory
RAM capacities: 2 KB
64-pin plastic QFP, LQFP, TQFP packages
External memory expansion space: 64 KB
Minimum instruction execution time changeable from high-speed (0.4 µs: Main system clock 5.0 MHz operation) to ultra-low speed (122 µs: Subsystem clock 32.768 kHz operation)
Instruction set suited to system control
- Bit manipulation possible in all address spaces
- Multiple and divide instructions
I/O port pins: 52 (including 4 N-ch open-drain port pins)
8-bit resolution A/D converter: 8 channels
8-bit resolution D/A converter: 2 channels
Serial interface: 3 channels
- 3-wire serial I/O/SBI/2-wire serial I/O mode: 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O mode (automatic transmit/receive function): 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O/UART mode: 1 channel
Timer: 6 channels
- 16-bit timer/event counter : 2 channel
- 8-bit timer/event counter : 2 channels
- Watch timer : 1 channel
- Watchdog timer : 1 channel Vectored interrupt sources: 25
2 test inputs
2 types of on-chip clock oscillator circuits (main system clock and subsystem clock)
- Personal computers, air conditioners, dashboards, car audio, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.