The UPD78030x microcontroller is 8-bit microocntroller for LCD controller applications.
Operating Voltage : VDD = 2.0 to 5.5 V
Max. frequency : 5 MHz
ROM capacities : 48 KB to 60 KB mask ROM / 60 KB PROM
RAM capacities : 2 KB
Package : 100-pin Plastic LQFP, QFP
Minimum instruction execution time :
- changeable from high speed (0.4 µs: @ 5.0 MHz operation with main systemclock) to ultra-low speed (122 µs: @ 32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock)
Instruction set suited to system control :
- Bit manipulation possible in all address spaces
- Multiply and divide instructions
Fifty-seven I/O ports (including alternate-function pins for segment signal output)
LCD controller/driver :
- Segment signal output: Max. 40
- Common signal output: Max. 4
- Bias: 1/2, 1/3 bias switching possible
8-bit resolution A/D converter: 8 channels
Serial interface: 3 channels
- 3-wire serial I/O/SBI/2-wire serial I/O/I2C bus mode: 1 channel (µPD780306Y, 780308Y, 78P0308Y)
- 3-wire serial I/O/SBI/2-wire serial I/O mode: 1 channel (µPD780306, 780308, 78P0308)
- 3-wire serial I/O/UART mode: 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O mode: 1 channel
Timer: 5 channels
- 16-bit timer/event counter: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer/event counter: 2 channels
- Watch timer: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
Twenty-one vectored interrupt sources
Two test inputs
Two types of on-chip clock oscillators (main system clock and subsystem clock)
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.