The UPD78033x microcontroller is 8-bit microocntroller for LCD control applications.
Operating voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
Max. frequency: 10 MHz
ROM capacities: 48 KB to 60 KB mask ROM and 60 KB flash memory
RAM capacities: 2.5 KB
120-pin plastic TQFP package
Minimum instruction execution time changeable from high speed (0.2 µs: @10 MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low speed (122 µs: @32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock)
Instruction set suited to system control
- Bit manipulation possible in all address spaces
- Multiply and divide instructions
- µPD780336, 780338: 54 (Medium voltage N-ch open-drain: 4)
- µPD78F0338: 70 (Medium voltage N-ch open-drain: 4)
10-bit resolution A/D converter: 10 channels
8-bit resolution D/A converter: 1 channel
- Segment signal output 32 max. µPD780336, 780338, 78F0338
- Common signal output: Dynamic display: 4 max. / Static display: 1
- LCD reference voltage generator: booster type (x3 only)
- Fine tuning of LCD reference voltage possible with external resistor
- Blinking display possible (blinking interval can be selected: 0.5 s or 1 s)
- Static display and dynamic display (1/3 bias only) can be used simultaneously (Static display up to 12)
- UART/3-wire serial I/O mode: 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O mode: 1 channel
Timer: 7 channels
- 16-bit timer/event counter: 2 channels
- 8-bit timer/event counter: 3 channels
- Watch timer: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
Vectored interrupt sources: 25
2 types of on-chip clock oscillators (main system clock and subsystem clock)
- Cordless telephones (handset), compact cameras, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.