The UPD78035x microcontroller is 8-bit microocntroller for LCD control applications.
Operating voltage: VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V
Max. frequency: 10 MHz
ROM capacities: 24 KB to 32 KB mask ROM and 32 KB flash memory
RAM capacities: 1 KB to 1.5 KB
100-pin plastic LQFP and 113-pin FBGA package
Minimum instruction execution time changeable from high speed (0.2 µs: @10 MHz operation with main system clock) to ultra-low speed (122 µs: @32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock)
A circuit to multiply the subsystem clock by 4 is selectable (30.52 µs: @131 kHz operation = subsystem clock 32.768 kHz operation x 4)
I/O port: 66 (N-ch open-drain: 6 (middle voltage: 4))
10-bit resolution A/D converter: 8 channels
- Segment signal output: 40 max., common signal output: 4 max.
- LCD reference voltage generator: booster type (x3 only)
- Blinking display possible (blinking interval can be selected: 0.5 s or 1 s)
- 3-wire serial I/O mode (SIO3): 1 channel - 3-wire serial I/O mode (CSI1): 1 channel - UART: 1 channel - I2C bus: 1 channel (µPD780354Y microcontroller only)
Timer: 7 channels
- 16-bit timer/event counter: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer/event counter: 3 channels
- 8-bit timer: 1 channel
- Watch timer: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
Vectored interrupt sources: 26
- Cordless telephones (handset), compact cameras, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.