The UPD78913xA microcontroller is 8-bit 78K0S core microcontroller for general purpose.
- VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V (µPD78F9136A, 78F9136B, 78F9136B(A))
- VDD = 4.5 to 5.5 V (µPD78F9136B(A1))
Max. frequency: 4 MHz
ROM capacities: 16 KB flash memory
RAM capacities: 256 bytes
30-pin plastic SSOP package
System clock: RC oscillation
Minimum instruction execution times switchable between high speed (0.8 µs) and low speed (2.0 µs) (system clock: 4.0 MHz)
I/O ports: 20
Serial interface: 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O mode/UART mode selectable
10-bit resolution A/D converter: 4 channels
Timers: 3 channels
- 16-bit timer: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer/event counter: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
Multiplier: 8 bits x 8 bits = 16 bits
Vectored interrupt sources: 10
Operating ambient temperature
- TA = -40 to + 85°C (µPD78913xA, 78913xA(A), 78F9136A, 78F9136B, 78F9136B(A))
- TA = -40 to +105°C (µPD78F9136B(A1))
- TA = -40 to +110°C (µPD78913xA(A1))
- TA = -40 to +125°C (µPD78913xA(A2))
- Vacuum cleaners, washing machines, refrigerators, battery chargers, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.