The UPD78916xA microcontroller is 8-bit 78K0S core microcontroller for general purpose.
- VDD = 1.8 to 5.5 V (µPD78916x, 78916x(A))
- VDD = 4.5 to 5.5 V (µPD78916x(A1), 78916x(A2))
Max. frequency: 10 MHz
ROM capacities: 16 KB mask ROM
RAM capacities: 512 bytes
44-pin plastic LQFP and 48-pin TQFP package
Minimum instruction execution time changeable from high-speed (0.2 µs: Main system clock 10.0 MHz operationNote) to ultra-low speed (122 µs: Subsystem clock 32.768 kHz operation)
I/O ports: 20
Serial interface: 1 channel
- 3-wire serial I/O mode/UART mode selectable
8-bit resolution A/D converter: 4 channels
Timers: 6 channels
- 16-bit timer: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer/event counter: 2 channel
- 8-bit timer: 1 channel
- Watch timer: 1 channel
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
Multiplier: 8 bits x 8 bits = 16 bits
Vectored interrupt sources: 10
Operating ambient temperature
- TA = -40 to + 85°C (µPD78916x, 78916x(A))
- TA = -40 to +110°C (µPD78916x(A1))
- TA = -40 to +125°C (µPD78916x(A2))
- Power windows, keyless entry, battery management units, side air bags, etc.
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.