This LSI is a single-chip microcomputer made up of the H8S/2000 CPU with an internal 32-bit architecture as its core, and the peripheral functions required to configure a system.
This LSI is equipped with ROM, RAM, a bus controller, data transfer controller (DTC), a 16-bit timer pulse unit (TPU), a watchdog timer (WDT), a serial communication interface (SCI), a D/A converter, an A/D converter, and I/O ports as on-chip supporting modules. This LSI is suitable for use as an embedded processor for high-level control systems. Its on-chip ROM are flash memory and mask ROM that provides flexibility as it can be reprogrammed in no time to cope with all situations from the early stages of mass production to full-scale mass production.
This is particularly applicable to application devices with specifications that will most probably change.
- Operating frequency (MHz)/Supply voltage (V)
- 20MHz/2.7 to 3.6V (Mask, ROMless only
- 25MHz/3.0 to 3.6V
- Minimum instruction execution time: 40ns/50ns
- On-chip memory
- 512kB/16kB: H8S/2319CF
- 512kB/8kB: H8S/2319F*, 2319EF*, 2319
- 384kB/8kB: H8S/2315F*, 2315
- 384kB/4kB: H8S/2314, 2314F
- 256kB/8kB: H8S/2318F*, 2318*
- 128kB/8kB: H8S/2317F*, 2317S**
- 64kB/8kB: H8S/2316S**
- -/8kB: H8S/2312S
**:Flash version with 25MHz/3.3V version
Package Code TQFP-100
***: only supported by H8S/2316SM, H8S/2317SM, and H8S/2319CF
- Supports on-chip debugging function (E10A)
- Camera DSC, Game Music Instruments, Remote Controller, Office automation equipment, PC Peripherals(External memory, Input, Output, CD-RW Combi DVD-Writable, DVD-RAM), Communication equipment Telephone, home information appliances, and Digital consumer applications
- Camera DSC, Game Music Instruments, Remote Controller, Office automation equipment, PC Peripherals(External memory, Input, Output, CD-RW Combi DVD-Writable, DVD-RAM), Communication equipment Telephone, home information appliances, Digital consumer applications, Printer MFP PPC LBP, and Photo printer Label Printer
- High-speed H8S/2000 central processing unit with 16-bit architecture
- Upward-compatible with H8/300 and H8/300H CPUs on an object level
- Sixteen 16-bit general registers
- 65 basic instructions
- Address space: 16M byte
- Internal: 43
- External: 9
- Bus controller
- External data bus width: 8/16 bits
- Varioius peripheral functions
- Data transfer controller (DTC) x 85ch
- 16-bit timer-pulse unit (TPU) x 6ch
- 8-bit timer x 2ch
- Watchdog timer x 1ch
- Serial communication interface (SCI) x 2ch
- 10-bit A/D converter x 8ch
- 8-bit D/A converter x 2ch
- Clock pulse generator
- User debug interface (H8S/2319E)
- General I/O ports
- I/O pins: 71
- Input-only pins: 8
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.