The H8S/2602 Group of microcomputers is equipped with 16bit x 16bitmultipliers. These 80-pin package products support 5V interface.
- H8S/2600 CPU
- High-speed operation: 5V/20MHz
- Single-state basic instruction execution
- On-chip multiplier: 16bit x 16bit (4 states)H8S/2602 (128KB/4KB)
- H8S/2601 (64KB/4KB)
- I/O ports (input/output)
- TPU (16-bit timer pulse unit) x 6ch
- PPG (programmable pulse generator) x 8ch
- WDT (watchdog timer) x 1ch
- Synchronous/asynchronous selectable x 2ch
- A/D converter
- 10bit x 12ch
- Data transfer
- DTC (data transfer module) x 85ch
- Temperature ranges:
- -40℃ to 85℃
- -20℃ to 75℃
Package (Code) Body Size Pin Pitch QFP-80
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.