The H8S/20115, 20103 Group uses a high-performance H8S/2000 CPU core, enabling maximum 20 MHz operation at a power supply voltage of 2.7 V to 5.5 V, and incorporates 128K or 96 or 192 or 256 Kbytes of flash memory for program storage plus two 4-Kbyte blocks of data flash* for data storage use.
An on-chip event link controller and peripheral I/O mapping controller are also provided as first-time functions for Renesas Electronics.
The H8S/20115, 20103 Group also includes peripheral functions such as the DTC (data transfer controller) and D/A converter provided in current H8S Family products, and the high-performance timer, SCI, etc., provided in the H8/300H Tiny Series and R8C/Tiny Series, enabling a transition to be made to this new series.
The E8a on-chip debugging emulator and the E100 full-spec emulator are available as a development environment, enabling a debugging environment to be constructed at low cost.
< Notes >
Notes: Data flash: Proprietary Renesas Electronics flash memory used mainly for data storage separately from flash memory normally used for software storage
- High-speed H8S/2000 central processing unit with the internal 16-bit architecture
- Upward-compatible with H8/300H CPU on the object level
- Sixteen 16-bit general registers
- 65 basic instructions
- Peripheral functions
- Timer RA
- Timer RB
- Timer RC
- Timer RD
- Timer RE
- Timer RG
- Watchdog timer
- SCI (asynchronous or clocked synchronous serial communication interface) × 3 channels
- I2C bus interface/synchronous serial communication unit: 1 channel
- 10-bit A/D converter
- 8-bit D/A converter
- POR/LVD (Power-on reset and low-voltage detection circuits) (optional)
- Low-speed on-chip oscillator
- Event link controller
- Peripheral I/O mapping controller
- Data transfer controller
Products in a wide range of fields, including the following:
- Electrical home appliances: Indoor air conditioner units, IH cookers, microwave ovens, etc.
- Industrial equipment: Measuring instruments, motor control devices, etc.
- Security devices: Intruder detection, home security systems, etc.
- Office equipment: Copiers, printers, etc.