H8S/20323R, 20335R Group microcontrollers have improved usability and capabilities by enhancing the basic functions (timers, serial interface, and D/A converter) of 100-pin H8/300H Tiny products and adding new functions (event link controller and peripheral I/O mapping controller) plus a data transfer controller. They are also equipped with a built-in high-precision high-speed on-chip oscillator.
With 256 Kbytes of flash memory and 12 Kbytes of RAM built-in, real-time OS can be embedded.
An on-chip debugging emulator (E8a) is supported, providing a low-cost development environment.
- 16-bit high-speed H8S/2000 CPU
- Upwardly compatible with H8/300H CPUs at object level
- General-register architecture (sixteen 16-bit general registers)
- 65 basic instructions
- Peripheral functions
- Timer RA
- Timer RB
- Timer RC
- Timer RD (2 units)
- Timer RE
- Timer RG
- 8-bit timers (TMR)
- Watchdog timer
- SCI (asynchronous or clock synchronous serial communication interface) x three channels
- I2C bus interface/synchronous serial communication unit
- Serial communication interface (SCIX)
- 10-bit A/D converter (2 units)
- 8-bit D/A converter
- POR/LVD (power-on reset & low-voltage detection circuit)
- Low-speed on-chip oscillator
- Event link controller
- Peripheral I/mapping controller
- Data transfer controller
Products in a wide range of fields, including the following:
- Electrical home appliances: Indoor air conditioner units, IH cookers, microwave ovens, etc.
- Industrial equipment: Measuring instruments, motor control devices, etc.
- Security devices: Intruder detection, home security systems, etc.
- Office equipment: Copiers, printers, etc.