The R8C/L3AA, R8C/L3AB are based on the R8C CPU Core. Maximum operating frequency is 20MHz. A Flash Memory Version is available. Internal Flash Memory is programmable on a single power source.
- 5 MHz operation at 1.8 V supply voltage, and 20 MHz operation from 2.7 V available
- 8-bit Multifunction Timer with 8-bit prescaler (Timer RA and RB): 2
- 16-bit Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer RC, RD, RG): 4
- 8-bit Real-Time Clock Timer with compare match function (Timer RE): 1
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 3 channels
- I2C-bus Interface/Synchronous Serial Communication Unit: 1 channel
- LIN Module: 1 channel (Timer RA, UART0)
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 20 channels
- 8-bit D/A Converter: 2
- Comparator: 2 (shared with voltage monitor 1 and 2) + 2
- LCD Drive Control Circuit
- Bias: 1/2, 1/3, 1/4
- Duty: Static, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/8
- Common output: Max. 8 pins
- Segment output: Max. 56 pins (when four common output pins are selected)
- Voltage multiplier and dedicated regulator integrated.
- DTC (Data Transfer Controller): 1 channel
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generating Circuits: XIN Clock Oscillation Circuit, On-chip Oscillator (High/Low Speed), XCIN Clock Oscillation Circuit
- Oscillation Stop Detection
- Voltage Detection Circuit
- Power-On Reset
- I/O Ports: 88 (incl. LED drive ports)
- External Interrupt Pins: 16
- Data Flash with Background Operation (BGO) function: 4KB (R8C/L3AA)
Please refer to Product Specifications for details on each function.
Electronic Household Appliances, Office Equipment, Audio Equipment, Consumer Products
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.