The R8C/LA6A is based on the R8C CPU Core. Maximum operating frequency is 20 MHz. A Flash Memory Version is available. Internal Flash Memory is programmable on a single power source.
Achieves industry top-class ultralow power consumption
- Less than half the operating power consumption and standby power consumption compared to previous Renesas products
- Built-in functions conducive to lowering system power consumption
- Flash memory erasing/writing/reading at 1.8 V
- Industry's first LCD with memory effect
- Full calendar RTC with automatic correction function
- 8 MHz operation at 1.8 V supply voltage, and 20 MHz operation from 2.7 V available
- 8-bit Multifunction Timer with 8-bit prescaler (Timer RB0 and RB1): 2
- 16-bit Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer RC): 1
- 8-bit Real-Time Clock Timer with compare match function (Timer RH): 1
- 16-bit Multifunction Timer (Timer RJ0 and RJ1): 2
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 2 channels
- I2C-bus Interface/Synchronous Serial Communication Unit: 1 channel
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 8 channels
- Temperature Sensor
- Comparator: 2
- LCD Drive Control Circuit
- Bias: 1/2, 1/3
- Duty: Static, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4
- Common output: Max. 4 pins
- Segment output: Max. 32 pins
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generating Circuits: XIN Clock Oscillation Circuit, On-chip Oscillator (High/Low Speed), XCIN Clock Oscillation Circuit
- Low Power Consumption Modes
- Standard Operating Mode (Clock (High/Low speed), On-chip Oscillator (High/Low speed))
- Wait Mode, Stop mode,
- Oscillation Stop Detection
- I/O Ports: 56 (incl. LED drive ports)
- External Interrupt Pins: 16
Please refer to Product Specifications for details on each function.
- Electronic Household Appliances, Office Equipment, Audio Equipment, Consumer Products
Click the link above to see the list of Non-promotion products.
Non-promotion products are only supported for customers who have already adopted them.
We do not recommended adoption of these products in new designs.