The SH7722 (SH-MobileR) incorporates SH4AL-DSP CPU core operating at maximum frequency of 333.4MHz, cache memory, VPU4 (Video Processing Unit 4), 2D graphics accelerator, LCD controller, 5-megapixel-class camera interface, JPEG hardware accelerator, TS interface, sound input/output and USB 2.0 high-speed function etc. The SH7722 supports advanced power management function, and satisfies the demand of both high performance and the low power consumption requested from mobile devices.
The SH7722 is appropriate for the applications such as One-Seg capable car navigation systems, PND (Personal Navigation Device), portable media players and various display terminals.
- Maximum operating frequency
- Maximum processing performance (at 333.4MHz operation)
- 32Kbytes for instructions and 32Kbytes for data, 4-way set associative type
- H-UDI, UBC
- BGA449, LFBGA417
- Other features
- VPU4 (Video Processing Unit 4) image processing IP supporting the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC moving-image compression standard. It enables 30 fps (frame per second) encoding and decoding of VGA-size moving images at 66MHz operating frequency.
- Camera interface that allows direct connection to a 5-megapixel-classcamera module, and JPEG hardware accelerator.
- On-chip 2D graphics accelerator improves rendering performance, and 24-bit color compatible TFT-LCD controller.
- Video output unit corresponding to NTSC or PAL
- 4-Gbit NAND/AND flash memory interface that improves ECC error correction ability from three symbols to four symbols
- SDRAM interface expandable up to 64-bit bus width
- USB2.0 high-speed function
- SD host interface (an optional CPRM support) etc.
- One-Seg capable car navigation systems, One-Seg capable portable media players, PNDs (personal navigation devices), Industrial panel computer, MFP (Multifunction Peripheral) operation panel units, Security cameras, Videophone capable terminals, V2IP (video and voice over IP) terminals, etc.