[ What is an accessory? ]
Accessory tools are converter boards and other optional tools, which are used to connect the user system and the emulator or to mount an evaluation MCU of a different package from the actual MCU on the user system. Renesas provides a rich array of MCU packages and various accessory tools for the diverse of user systems of customers.
[ Accessory product information ]
- Find from accessory Index -> here
Accessories information for E1, E20 and E100 emulators and R8C, M32R, M16C, 740, and 720 families are published.
- Find accessories for IECUBE -> here
[ IECUBE for RL78 Family Lineup example ]
- Find accessories for IECUBE2 -> here
[ IECUBE for V850 Lineup example ]
- Search Emulator Options -> Click "Emulator Options" in the " Design Support " tab of each product page.
You can find accessories information for RX, SuperH, R8C, M32R, M16C, H8SX, H8S, H8, 740 and 720 families.
* Emulator Options search is not available for some products.
- Search this site -> Input a product name into the search field at the upper right of the screen, and click the "Search" button.
[ IC socket and converter information]
IC sockets information for E200F, E100, E6000H, E6000, compact Emulators and debug MCU Boards are published.
[ Reference Dimensional Drawing ]
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 64-pin 0.8mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 80-pin 0.8mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 100-pin 0.65mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for SSOP Package Foot Patterns Made by Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
- List of TQPACK/NQPACK Foot Patterns Made by Tokyo Eletech Co., Ltd.
[ Partner Information ]