[ What is an accessory? ]
Accessory tools are converter boards and other optional tools, which are used to connect the user system and the emulator or to mount an evaluation MCU of a different package from the actual MCU on the user system. Renesas provides a rich array of MCU packages and various accessory tools for the diverse of user systems of customers.
[ Accessory product information ]
- Find from accessory Index -> here
Accessories information for E1, E20 and E100 emulators and R8C, M32R, M16C, 740, and 720 families are published.
Note that the information on the Debug MCU Boards is not included in this list.
- For the boards for RH850 or RX Family (in combination with the E1 or E20 emulator), see here.
- For the boards for SuperH Family (in combination with the E10A-USB emulator), see here.
- For the boards for H8S/2400 Series (in combination with the E10A-USB emulator), see here.
- Find accessories for IECUBE -> here
[ IECUBE for RL78 Family Lineup example ]
- Find accessories for IECUBE2 -> here
[ IECUBE for V850 Lineup example ]
- Search this site -> Input a product name into the search field at the upper right of the screen, and click the "Search" button.
We arranged the Emulator Options information in a PDF file.
This file shows the hardware tool information including accessories for connecting an emulator to the system that is varied with the MCU package or emulator.
Find the information applicable to your development environment.
Information on Accessories for Connecting an Emulator to the System
[ IC socket and converter information]
IC sockets information for E200F, E100, E6000H, E6000, compact Emulators and debug MCU Boards are published.
[ Reference Dimensional Drawing ]
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 64-pin 0.8mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 80-pin 0.8mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for Common 100-pin 0.65mm-pitch QFP Foot Pattern
- Reference Dimensional Drawing for SSOP Package Foot Patterns Made by Matsushita Electric Works, Ltd.
- List of TQPACK/NQPACK Foot Patterns Made by Tokyo Eletech Co., Ltd.
[ Partner Information ]