CA78K0S combines a C compiler and assembler for 78K0S microcontrollers. This combination is used for compiling and generating module files as well as HEX-format object module files. For customers making their first purchase, we recommend SP78K0S. The SP78K0S is a package of software tools which contains both CC78K0S and RA78K0S, plus other tools necessary for tasks from coding to debugging.
- ANSI-C Compliant : Complies with the ANSI-C standard, a standardized specification of the C language.
- Support for structured assembly language which makes C-like control structures and substitute descriptors possible
- Emphasize ROM/RAM efficiency : Contains a "powerful optimization function" to extract maximum performance from devices.
- Optimal functions for embedded system development : The microcontroller's peripheral hardware can be directly controlled in C., Interrupt processing can be directly coded in C., External variables can be assigned to the saddr area (sreg variables)., Functions that can be called with short instructions can be coded (callt function)., Fill the holes between the members of structures/unions through their alignment and decrease code size (execution speed increases slightly). (Structure/Union Packing Function)
- Accessory Utilities : Stack Estimation Tool (SK78K0S) (Under Development)
- Multiple license products (5/10/20/50 licenses) are available. You can control development expenses when developing in large-scale projects. For details, please contact to your Overseas Representative.