This product is M30850T2-CPE's successor which enables debugging at a microprocessor mode by using a dedicated emulation memory board R0E330850MSRC0.
- M16C Family M32C/80 Series M32C/80**,
M32C/84, M32C/85, M32C/86 and
* Support for a device written in gray italics is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
** A dedicated emulation memory board R0E330850MSRC0 is required to debug, since these groups support a microprocessor mode only.
Available at affordable prices though, the Renesas' compact emulator has all the functions needed for the actual development, such as real-time trace and hardware breaks.
The emulator main unit comes in a significantly reduced size, compared with conventional emulator systems. This product package includes not only an emulator main unit and connectors but also the limited cross tools, so, you can program and debug your applications as soon as you open the package.
The compact emulator M30850T3-CPE can be connected to the user system by equipping with a converter board for your target MCU.
Note that this product does not include converter boards required to connect to the user system. Connection patterns and required converter boards by MCU package types can be checked here. Please find one suits for your target MCU. For further information on these patterns, refer to the "Options" site on the left menu.
- User-replaceable MCU boards
- R0E330850MSRC0: Emulation memory board for M30850T3-CPE
- M30850T2-EPBM: Maintenance part for M30850T3-CPE and M30850T2-CPE (User-replaceable MCU board for M32C/80,M32C/84, M32C/85, M32C/86, M32C/8A groups)
- Protection Board
- R0E330850ACBP0 : Protection board for M16C/62P group and M32C/80 series emulator