- H8S Family H8S/2400 Series
- H8S/2427,H8S/2427R,H8S/2425 Group
The MCU unit is a MCU-dependent hardware tool for the E100 emulator. Connecting it to the E100 emulator main unit allows you to configure a debugging environment for your target system. It is easy for the user to replace.
|Setup image||Set package|
|Set packages for various groups, which include the E100 main unit, MCU unit and accessories, are also available.
Please see " Set packages" for further details.
- MCU unit (R0E424270MCU00)
- Flexible cable (Mounted on the MCU unit)
- 16.5MHz oscillator module (Mounted on the MCU unit)
- CD-ROM (H8S/Tiny H8S/2400 E100 emulator software)
- H8S/Tiny H8S/2400 E100 emulator debugger (Including High-performance Embedded Workshop)
- Auto-update utility
- User's manual
Connecting to the User System
* These converter boards come with an IC socket (NQPACK) to mount them on the user system. For the details, please refer to the user's manual of each converter board.