- R8C Family R8C/5x Series
- R8C/54E, R8C/54F, R8C/54G, R8C/54H Groups
- R8C/56E, R8C/56F, R8C/56G, R8C/56H Groups
Note: This emulator has restrictions. For details, see the following.
The MCU unit is a MCU-dependent hardware tool for the E100 emulator. Connecting it to the E100 emulator main unit allows you to configure a debugging environment for your target system. It is easy for the user to replace.
|Setup image||Set package|
|Set packages for various groups, which include the E100 main unit, MCU unit and accessories, are also available.
Please see " Set packages" for further details.
- MCU unit (R0E521500MCU00)
- Flexible cable (Mounted on the MCU unit)
- 16MHz oscillator module (Mounted on the MCU unit)
- CD-ROM (M16C R8C E100 emulator software)
- M16C R8C E100 emulator debugger (Including High-performance Embedded Workshop)
- Auto-update utility
- User's manual
|Supported MCUs||R8C/5x Series MCU|
|Applicable MCU mode||Single-chip mode|
|Maximum ROM/RAM capacity||
|Maximum operating frequency||Power supply voltage : 2.7 to 5.5[V] 32MHz|
|Emulator power supply||Supplied from the DC power of the emulator|
Applicable Converter boards for the R8C/5x Series MCUs
The R0E521500MCU00 is available for the R8C/5x Series MCUs by using with the following converter boards.
|Converter board||Applicable MCU Groups|
|R0E53054ECFK60 (PLQP0048KB-A)||: R8C/54E, 54F, 54G, 54H Groups|
|R0E53036ACFK40 (PLQP0064KB-A)||: R8C/56E, 56F, 56G, 56H Groups|
The MCU unit and converter boards are sold separately or included in set packages. Please see " Set packages " for further details.
Connecting to the User System
* These converter boards are bundled with an IC socket (NQPACK) each to mount them on the user system. For the details, please refer to the user's manual of each converter board.