(Not supporting AUD trace function)
|>> Click here to the front page of E10A-USB.|
(Supporting AUD trace function)
(For SuperH RISC engine Family
of multi-core MCUs)
HS0005KCU01H is an on-chip debugging emulator which utilizes H-UDI interface of the target device.
The H-UDI can be connected using the 14-pin cable.
HS0005KCU01H does not support AUD trace functionality and is available at a lower price than the HS0005KCU02H which supports AUD.
- E10A USB supporting H-UDI only - HS0005KCU01H
- 14-way cable for H-UDI connection
- Installation CD incorporating
- High-performance Embedded Workshop integrated development environment with the E10A-USB debugger component
- All device addition options
USB interface (USB 1.1, Full speed)
No C/C++ compiler toolchains are included. When initially programming the E10A-USB the user will assign a device group personality to the E10A-USB. This is a one time process (OTP) and cannot be changed. Please refer to the E10A-USB Product Configuration for further details.