78K Family 78K0
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates 78K0/KE2-C (μPD78F0765GB).
- A 20MHz resonator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming (using TxD6 and RxD6 pins) and on-chip debugging (using OCD0A and OCD0B pins)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Connection with The E1 Emulator
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01 (See here for the details) .