* The status indicated in the bracket ( ) refers to the tools and software products.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates 78K0R/LG3-M (μPD78F8070GC).
- A 20 MHz resonator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 3.6V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0/TOOL1 pins)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product.