78K Family 78K0S
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
* The 78K0S products do not correspond to E1 emulators.
- Built-in 78K0S/KB1+ (μPD78F9234MC) MCU
- Operatable at high speed with the 8 MHz main clock (when supplied with 4.0 to 5.5V)
- Simple testing possible with 2 LEDs and 1 SW
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (X1/X2/INTP3/RESET pins)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Equipped with a terminal for connecting QB-78K0SKX1MINI
- Lead-free (Pb-free)