* The status indicated in the bracket ( ) refers to the tools and software products.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 , this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates RL78/F12 (R5F109GE).
- A 20 MHz resonator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V).
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin).
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product.