As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in V850ES/JG3-U (μPD70F3763GC) MCU
- High-speed operation of 48 MHz system clock (6 MHz oscillator used).
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (SIF3/SOF3/P913 pins)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Connection with The E1 Emulator
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01 (See here for the details) .