* The status indicated in the bracket ( ) refers to the tools and software products.
As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in V850ES/JJ3 (μPD70F3746GJ) MCU with flash memory 384KB and RAM 32KB
- High-speed operation of 32 MHz system clock (4 MHz oscillator used)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (SIB0/SOB0/SCKB0/PCM0 pins)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Connection with The E1 Emulator
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01 (See here for the details) .