As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Built-in V850ES/JJ3-E (μPD70F3786GJ) MCU
- 6 MHz oscillator used for the main clock
- High-speed operation of maximum 48 MHz (when supplied with 3.0 to 3.6 V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (SIF3/SOF3/SCKF3/P20 pins)
- MCU pins assigned to the peripheral board and connector for higher expandability
- Lead-free (Pb-free)
Connection with The E1 Emulator
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01 (See here for the details) .