Renesas Starter Kit for SH7201
Device Part No. populated on the board: R5S72011B120FP (SH7201)
The Renesas Starter Kit for SH7201 is intended as a user-friendly introductory and evaluation tool for the SH7201 microcontroller. The board also provides a useful platform for evaluating the Renesas suite of development tools for coding and debugging, using High-performance Embedded Workshop as well as programming the device using E10A emulator.
The Renesas Starter Kit for SH7201 may be connected to the host PC using a simple RS232 serial connection or via the included USB E10A on chip debugging interface.
The purpose of the board is to enable the user to evaluate the capabilities of the device and its peripherals by giving the user a simple platform on which code can be run only minutes from opening box. It can also prove an invaluable tool in development by providing a useful test platform for code already debugged using one of our more powerful emulation tools.
Layout and Specification
The LCD display module is supplied as a detachable sub-board. The board dimensions are 120 mm by 100 mm, detailed dimensions are available in the user manual.
|On-board Memory||Flash Memory (S29GL032A11TFIR23): 32 Mbit, 16-bit wide data bus|
|SDRAM (K4S281632I-UC75): 128 Mbit, 16-bit wide data bus|
|Input Clock||Main: 10 MHz|
|Sub: 32.768 kHz|
|Potentiometer||Single-turn, 10 kΩ|
|LED||Power indicator: green x 1|
|Boot indicator: orange x 1|
|User: green x 1, orange x 1, red x 2|
|Switch||Reset x 1|
|User/Boot x 1|
|User x 2|
|DC Power Jack||5 V Input|
|E10A Header||14-pin box header|
|E8 Header||14-pin box header|
|RS232 Serial Connector||9-pin DSUB|
|LCD Display Connector||14-pin socket|
|CAN Connector||2.54 mm pitch, 3-pin x 2 (CAN BUS line x 2, Ground x 1)|
|Microcontroller Pin Header||2.54 mm pitch, 44-pin x 4|
|Application Board Interface||2.54 mm pitch, 26-pin x 2 (JA1, JA2), 24-pin x 2 (JA5, JA6)|
|BUS Interface Option||2.54 mm pitch, 50-pin|
* Microcontroller Pin Header, Application Board Interface and BUS Interface Option are not contained in the product.
* The potentiometer is fitted to offer an easy way of supplying a variable analog input to the controller. It does not necessarily reflect the accuracy of the controllers ADC. Please see the device manual for details.
Manufacturer Name: PIHER INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Part Number: N6R (6 mm RoHS reflowable potentiometer)
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial, and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit is a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit products.
- The C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services. In addition, The C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version has some restrictions compared to the Product Version.
Trial period: 60 days
The link size will be limited to 256 KB after 60 days.
PC System Requirements
- IBM PC/AT or compatible PC (USB interface necessary) *1
- Intel Pentium Ⅲ 600 MHz or higher *3
- Memory 128 MB or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000/ Windows XP *2
*1: IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
*2: MS, MS-DOS and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S.
*3: Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation of the U.S.
If you encounter problems concerning the bundled debugger (E10A-USB), please contact http://www.renesas.com/contact/.
When contacting us, please have the following information ready:
your name, company name, department name, fax number, MCU part number (ex. MCU: R5S72011B120FP), tool part number, version of debugger and a brief description of the problem.
C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Product Name||Debugger |
|Part Number |
|Renesas Starter Kit for SH7201||E10A||R0K572011S001BE||Available|