- Design Support
This kit has the 78K0S/KA1+ "low pin count" microcontroller mounted on a board, and supports on-board flash programming for application programs up to 4 KB and real-time execution. User hardware parts such as digital I/O and analog signals can be connected to the board.
- Has features which can easily develop simple I/O functions such as a push button, LED output, AD reference voltage, I/O line, and a UART interface.
- Power source is supplied from the USB I/F, so it's not necessary to prepare a separate power supply.
- With the Windows-based flash programming software, select the application program to evaluate and it can be downloaded.
- Supports signal conversion from analog to digital
- Supports many input/output functions