Starter-Kit M3A-2142G52 for 32180 Group
Click here to download the datasheets and manuals for M32R family.
Click here to download the application hints for M32R family.
- 32180 Group Evaluation board (with maximum 1-Mbyte flash memory)
- SDI Interface board for Starter kit (M3A-2195)
- Pin Processing board for 32180 Group Evaluation board (M3A-2142G04)
- Debugger front end for Starter kit (M3S-KD32R)
- Cross tool kit for the M32R Family (M3T-CC32R) [trial version]
- SFR Header file, Sample program
- The evaluation board includes M32180F8TFP with 1-Mbyte flash memory by IC socket.
- Free from restrictions on MCU resources (ROM, RAM or I/O) during evaluation via on-board debugger by SDI
- The evaluation board comes with extension connectors for all ports except those used for power supply and MCU control.
- Includes dedicated debugger front end accommodating M3T-PD32R (emulator debugger for M32100T-SDI-E) to GUI operation.
- Accommodates stand-alone operation after programming flash memory.