Starter-Kit M3A-2152G52A for 32176 Group
Click here to download the manuals for M3A-2152G52A.
- 32176 Group Evaluation board (with maximum 512-Kbyte flash memory)
- Compact emulator (M32100T-EZ-E*1) [Limited version for using only 32176 group MCU]
- Debugger front end (M3T-PD32RM)
- Cross tool kit for the M32R Family (M3T-CC32R) [trial version]
- SFR Header file, Sample program
*1: M32100T-EZ-E Limited version is a M32R Family emulator designed exclusively for every microcomputers with an evaluation board included in the starter kit, and cannot be used for M32R Family microcomputers without an evaluation board. For the upgrade program to M32100T-EZ-E compliant with M32R Family microcomputers, contact Renesas Solutions Corporation through distributors.
- The evaluation board mounts M32176F4VFP with 512-Kbyte flash memory by IC socket.
- Free from restrictions on MCU resources (ROM, RAM or I/O) during evaluation via on-board debugger by SDI
- The evaluation board comes with extension connectors for all ports except those used for power supply and MCU control
- Includes dedicated debugger front end accommodating M3T-PD32R (emulator debugger for M32100T-SDI-E) to GUI operation system
- The evaluation board can operate stand-alone after programming flash memory