Quickly and easily evaluate MCU performance for your product designs
The M16C Starter Kit Plus products are no longer recommended for new designs. They have been replaced by the Renesas Starter Kits (RSK).
M16C Platform Evaluation Kits include all or some of the following:
- Evaluation board with In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer (FoUSB-MON) – demonstrates rich functionality of the M16C platform!
- Installation CD:
- Complete S/W development tool chain including IDE/GUI, compiler, linker, assembler and debugger (Fully functional C compiler for R8C and an entry-level C compiler for other M16C devices).
- Example projects that demonstrate peripheral functionality such as POR, LVD, A/D, D/A, DMA, PLL, Data Flash/Virtual EEPROM, timers, ring oscillator, etc.
- Complete electronic documentation: hardware, software and user's manuals, application notes, quick-start guide and tutorials
- SKPxxxx-CL kits additionally contain a COMMSLITE communications expansion board and additional sample code.
SKPs for H8 can be found on the H8 Starter Kit Plus pages.